Welcome, this is a page for updates on open lecture schedule, upcoming tournament schedule, and my games. I do one on one tutors with any age. E-mail me for one on one tutoring or any chess related subjects benzochess@gmail.com
Check out my website @ http://www.benzochess.com


Friday, December 31, 2010

Simul @ the Menomonee Falls Library on Saturday Jan 15th!

I'll be giving out a Simul on Saturday January the 15th. I hope this will be a good turn out. Last time I played 13 games and won all but losing to one! My goal is to play 20+ chess players at the same time.

Prizes!
Play me to a Draw and you have a choice of a Chess T-shirt or a Tournament Chess Set!
Beat me and get a Chess Medal, with a choice of a T-shirt or a Tournament Chess Set!

Best Game Prize!!! You must be taking chess notation during the chess game. I will award the best game 5 free private chess lessons!


Rules

You allowed 2 passes! If you don't know what to move on your turn, just say pass!

I will explain chess notation if anyone wants to keep track of their game!

When I arrive to your board, you make a move, then I'll make mine! Then you have to wait till I come back to your board before you make another move!

No comments:

Post a Comment